Also included in
- Google Slides or PDF activities! Your Algebra I students will have fun practicing writing and solving one-step equations, solving multi-step equations, multiplying polynomials, completing the square to convert to vertex form, and simplifying, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing radicals$13.00$16.25Save $3.25
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing writing and solving one-step equations, finding metric and customary conversions, and modeling fractions, decimals, and percents while learning how to have a growth mindset! Students will practice the problems and shade out the answers in the gri$7.40$9.25Save $1.85
- Engage your middle school students with this solving equations and inequalities bundle.This bundle includes:2 Pyramid Games: Solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities1 Logic Game: Writing one-step Inequalities2 Growth Mindset Activities: Writing and Solving One-Step Equ$21.80$27.25Save $5.45
Google Slides or PDF activity. Grab your students' attention with this 2-activity math, growth mindset, and writing all in one resource! Your students will practice 10 problems writing and solving equations. They will then find the growth mindset quotes using their answers and write about the quote they just found.
This resource includes:
- 10 questions (2 activities) writing one-step equations and then solving
Activity 1: Students will find the equations
Activity 2: Students will find the answers
- Grids to find the growth mindset quotes
- Quotes pages for writing in math
- Teacher instructions
- Answer key
Check out even MORE middle school activities below!
- Integer Review Google Form Escape Room
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©