Sing about writing skills and strategies using the tunes of pop songs or children's songs. Topics include prewriting, the types of writing, revising and editing, writing narratives, and more. Students LOVE to sing in writing class!
Music is NOT included due to copyright restrictions. You can find instrumental music on YouTube or iTunes, or sing without any music at all. The preview includes excerpts from all of the song lyrics in this bundle.
Here are the lyrics included in this bundle and their tunes:
• I Will Revise, sing to the tune of I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor (1 page)
• Let Them Flow, sing to the tune of Let It Go by Idina Menzel (1 page)
• Writing Narratives with BME, sing to the tune of If You’re Happy and You Know It (1 page)
• The Parts of a Narrative Song, sing to the tune of If You’re Happy and You Know It (1 page)
• The Types of Writing Song , sing to the tune of The Addams Family Theme (2 pages)
• Write Write Baby, sing to the tune of Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice (1 page)
• Proof It Baby, sing to the tune of Baby One More Time by Britney Spears (1 page)
• ARMS, sing to the tune of YMCA by The Village People (1 page)
• CUPS, sing to the tune of YMCA by The Village People (1 page)
• TOU & Credit (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Check out Lyrics for Writing
to find out more about each individual set of song lyrics.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!