Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This bundle includes visual and engaging writing activities with flash cards, anchor charts, worksheets, and centers for teaching sentence writing strategies. The focus areas include: parts of a sentence (subject, action, place, time of event), spelling, spacing, use of capital letter, use of period, and more. All sets incorporate scaffolding to help differentiate for all struggling writers in kindergarten, first grade, second grade, Special Education, ELL and Speech Therapy.
Over 100 BONUS WORKSHEETS will be added to this Bundle!
This Bundle gives you access to a huge variety of non-seasonal activities designed to help students formulate sentences confidently, adding diversity and interest in their writing, improving their creativity and building a strong foundation before they move on to paragraphs.
It incorporates scaffolding to help differentiate for all learners in kindergarten, first grade, second grade, Especial Education, ELL and Speech Therapy.
This resource is part of my Building Strong Sentences Growing MEGA-BUNDLE (Save 50% in 21 resources)
This Bundle includes the following 8 resources:
Best-selling Packet: Sentence Writing and Sentence Structure Practice Differentiated
Students will read, build, match, expand and produce complete sentences gradually. Additionally, they will practice verb agreement recognition, capitalization, punctuation and sight words.
(15 BONUS worksheets will be added in September)
• Word Bank
• Activity 1: Match Sentences (1 worksheet)
• Activity 2: Cut out and Build Sentences (3 worksheets)
• Activity 3: Find Sentences (1 worksheet)
• Activity 4: Identify the Subject of a Sentence from a Picture (3 worksheets)
• Activity 6: Identify the Action of a Sentence from a Picture (3 worksheets)
• Activity 7: Complete a Drawing and Complete a Sentence (3 worksheets)
• Activity 8: Complete Multiple Sentences and Draw about it (5 worksheets)
• Activity 9: Color and Match Sentences (1 worksheet)
• Activity 10: Draw the Subject of a Sentence and Write a Full Sentence (1 worksheet)
• Activity 11: Draw the Action of a Sentence and Write a Full Sentence (1 worksheet)
• Activity 12: Draw the Ending of a Sentence and Write a Full Sentence (1 worksheet)
• Activity 13: Write a Full Sentences Following Instructions (2 worksheets)
• Activity 14: Answer Questions from a Picture and Write a Full Sentence (6 worksheets)
• Activity 15: Draw a Picture, Answer Questions and Write a Full Sentence (2 worksheets)
• Poster Version of the Train (to paste straight or in any other creative way).
• Train to Assemble with 5 Train Cars (Engine, Who?, Does what?, When?/Where? and a caboose reminding Capitalization and Ending Punctuation).
• 84 Flash Cards (in total) which are divided by Sentence Structure: Who?, Does What? and When or Where?. These Flash Cards can be inserted into the cars to help students identify each part of the sentence.
• (4) Back Sides of the Flash Cards (Who?, Does what?, When? and Where?).
• (18) Flashcards of Singular Nouns.
�� (6) Flashcards of Plural Nouns.
• (24) Flash Cards of Verbs in three versions (Singular, Plural and Singular/Plural) (72 in total).
• (18) Flash Cards of Location.
• (18) Flash Cards of Time.
• (4) Pages of Instructions (with photographs), Suggestions for Use and GAMES.
• (5) Worksheets.
This packet offers a clear visual of the sentence structure, building their confidence to write complete sentences. Students will also develop their creative writing by stretching and producing their own sentences.
• 30 Non-seasonal worksheets in primary lines (prompts: pictures and text/subject and verb agree) Beginners
• Differentiation #1 of the 30 worksheets (prompts: pictures and text/verbs in base form) Intermediate
• Differentiation #2 of the 30 worksheets (prompts: only pictures) Advanced
A Single line version of all the worksheets
These anchor charts are excellent for visual learners. You can use them all year long as a reminder that students can refer back to or just to introduce your unit.
• (5) Vertical Anchor Charts (Sentence Structure)
• (6) Horizontal Anchor Charts (Sentence Structure)
• (3) Versions of Mini Anchor Charts set of 4 (Sentence Structure)
• (1) Mini Accordion Book (Sentence Structure, Capitalization and Punctuation)
• (1) Page of Directions with Photographs
• (3) Capitalization and Punctuation Anchor Charts
Students will read, color, and circle the parts of a complete sentence. Additionally, they will produce complete sentences and practice capitalization and punctuation.
• (3) Color the Sentence Structure (in context)
• (3) Color and Circle the Sentence Structure (in context)
and Write your Own Super Sentences
• (3) Color the Sentence Structure (out of context)
• (3) Color and Circle the Sentence Structure (out of context)
and Write your Own Super Sentences
• (3) Write your Own Super Sentences and Circle the Sentence
Students will practice sentence building skills with over 34 No Prep worksheets. Kids will build and produce sentences and paragraphs gradually. This set is designed to support student’s sentence writing and help them move on to paragraph writing.
Table of Contents
- Sentence Building -
• Here is the School Bus!
• The Bus is Coming!
• School Time
• Down the Slide!
• Brushing my Teeth
• Bed Time
• Getting Dressed
• Study Time
• Fun at the Playground
• School Bees
• My Favorite Game
• My Favorite Toy
- Paragraph Writing / Prompts -
• Birthday Party!
• Carnival Day!
• Snacks at the Carnival
• Cooking Class
• A Day at the Lake
• Cooking Dinner
• My Garden
• Friends at the Lake
• My Friend the Raccoon
• Camping Time!
-Paragraph Writing -
`• Duck Pond
• My Toys
• Bath Time!
• Reading Time!
• Breakfast Time!
• School Lunch
• My Classroom
• Homework Time
• Making the Bed
• Face Painting
• My Favorite Movie
• When I Grow Up
- Extra Writing Paper
- Answer Key
Sentence Detective Game (Differentiated)
Students will look for clues around the room and then write sentences from their clues. This game also includes 160 pages of assessment worksheets, posters, mini folders, bracelets, props and engaging activities. Great for visual learners!
My Star Sentences -Task Cards (Differentiated)
This engaging and easy-to-use set of Task Cards offers a clear visual of the sentence structure, building the student’s confidence, adding diversity and interest in their writing, improving their creativity by expanding and producing their own sentences and creating a strong foundation before they move on to paragraphs.
Table of Contents (75 Task Cards)
Currently included in the BUNDLE (8):
Super Sentences: Worksheet Packet
Super Sentences: Anchor Chart Packet
Super Sentences: Insertable Word Train and Flashcards
Super Sentences: Color Sentence Structure
Super Sentences: Picture Sentences
Super Sentences: Sentence Writing and Paragraph Writing
Super Sentences: Sentence Detective Game
Super Sentences: My Sentence Task Cards
Tips for Customers!
Click on the ★ above to follow my store and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!