Writing Strategies Posters, Anchor Charts, Center Bulletin Board Classroom Decor
Also included in
- This reading and writing visuals bundle includes all of the word wall cards, posters, and anchor charts you need to introduce reading and writing concepts and provide visuals for students to reference all year long! This set currently includes over 400 reading and writing word wall cards and currenPrice $127.00Original Price $202.00Save $75.00
- These 150+ writing posters and interactive writing anchor charts are a must have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important writing vocabulary and concepts. Printing flexibility allows for either a poster, an interactive anchor chart, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' wPrice $45.00Original Price $56.50Save $11.50
These Writing Strategies Posters and Interactive Anchor Charts are a must-have for introducing and reinforcing tons of important writing strategies with your growing writers.
Printing flexibility allows for either printing full-page writing posters, interactive anchor charts, or mini (half page) posters/anchor charts for students' notebooks!
Now you can introduce a lesson with a poster or anchor chart, while students are able to interact with them at the same time in their own writing notebooks! Adding them to their own notebooks is the perfect way for students to have easy access to ALL lessons taught, so you don't have to worry about keeping every poster on display throughout the year.
Be sure to take a look at the product preview for a closer look!
32 Writing Strategies Terms Posters/Anchor Charts Include:
- Small Moments
- Explode the Moment
- Show, Don’t Tell
- Use Dialogue
- Use Quotes in Nonfiction
- Use Transitions
- Create Sensory Images
- Use Vivid Details
- Use Figurative Language
- Use Precise Language
- Use Sentence Variety
- Create a Sequence of Events
- Use a Hook
- Set the Tone
- Set the Mood
- Set a Purpose
- Write to Your Audience
- Use Your Own Author’s Craft
- Use Literary Devices
- Use Characterization
- Use Foreshadowing
- Use Flashbacks
- Create a Strong Ending
- R.A.C.E. or R.A.C.E.S. Writing Strategy (Both Options)
- Cite Evidence
- O.R.E.O. or O.R.E.R.E.O. Opinion Writing Strategy (Both Options)
- Hamburger Model Paragraph Writing
- 2 Versions: Two versions are included for the posters - one with more details (more text) and one with less text (larger font).
- 4 Formats: Full-Page Posters, Full-Page Interactive Anchor Charts, Half Page Posters or Anchor Charts, and a digital Google Slides™ format
Check out these Writing Strategies Graphic Organizers that go along with the posters above!