Do you have fast finishers during Writing who are always saying, "I've finished! What do I do now?" Do you have times during literacy that you wish you had an activity that would just fill in that last 10 minutes or so? Well this is the sheet for you! It answers all these questions... and then some!
Simply download and then stick one into each of your student's writing books. Then, when any of your kids finish early you can tell them to "work on their Super Wall!"
Super Wall activities include:
- What character from a book would you most like to meet? Why?
- Invent a magic potion. What are the ingredients? What does it do?
- What would you pack in a suitcase if you could not go home again?
- If you could work at any store in your local mall, what would it be?
- Describe 1 possession that means the most to you.
- Write a list of 25 things that make you feel good.
All 45 activities are fun, engaging and quick! Most will take no more than 10-15 minutes. The students love choosing the activities and then colouring them in!
All the kids that we have used these with have loved them! You will not regret purchasing this resource. It may just be the best $1.50 you have ever spent - and it will last most of your class the entire year!
Get one today!