PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
WRITING TASKS To IMPROVE ALL CC SKILLS – SET SIX – is part of our WRITE ALL YEAR SERIES. These Skills-BASED Writing Tasks cards are student centered. They allow for OVER 7 weeks of writing opportunities, all in a nifty Task Card package.
“Writing Tasks to Improve all CC Skills” SET SIX: Values and Character Education have all of the nonfiction writing you have come to expect from the other five themed task card sets. This set has VARIED ESSAY, WRITING, RESEARCH, NOTATION, and even CREATIVE TASKS for well-rounded students. Please note that this task card set does include more personal essays and questions/ paragraphs due to the nature of “values and character-building,” a skill set of ever-growing importance.
This resource - SET SIX - features Values and Character topics – and includes 40 unique quotations, holidays, and 40 unique Common Core skill-building writing tasks, IDEAL for students in GRADES 8-12 and also suitable for students in GRADES 6 and 7.
Please See the Preview for a Clearer Idea of What Our Task Cards Offer!
WHAT WE LOVE!
• Our SET SIX, Values and Character Ed. Cards address an ENTIRE RANGE of WRITING FORMS that students are required to master at the grade 6 -8-12 level.
• Can be practiced in brief spurts – use daily or as you see fit! Great for “Do Now”, Quick Writes, Morning Work, or Early Finishers.
• Great for a complete writing portfolio, peer edit and workshop opportunities and more.
• Fully student centered, and makes your life much easier. Each task card is easy to understand for the student. Just print and go!
• ALWAYS in full color, AND in Black and White! You print the pages you need!
• INCLUDES: GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS, a great “keep track” chart so students know exactly how many tasks they have accomplished; USE IDEAS for you; A FREE “NEW HOLIDAYS” Gift for students.
1. WRITE PARAGRAPHS AND/OR BRIEF ESSAYS:Argument,
• Process, Explanatory, or How-to;
• Personal or narrative;
2. PRACTICE READING, CONDUCTING BRIEF RESEARCH, FINDING AND NOTING SOURCES
3. Write Creatively
4. Practice Varied Forms: poems; monologue/speech; Critical Thinking lists; schedules/itinerary; letter with a specific goal and audience in mind; Posters, Brochures that require facts and statistics, MORE.
If You Would like your students to “WRITE ALL YEAR!” with our other sets in the series “Writing Task Cards to Improve all CC SKILLS” please click on our links below!:
A warm and sincere thank you to all teachers for all of your efforts in the classroom.
If you would like your students to “Take it to the next level” with a peer edit or workshop so that some of these creations may be fully realized works, please consider one of the following!:
Complete Writers Workshop Grades 6-8-10-12. An 8-Day Common Core Unit.. Students actually learn the proper way to give and receive feedback…and they ONLY IMPROVE as the year progresses. With the “formula” that this resource provides, your students will be engaged and will love workshop.
Peer Edit Starter Kit for ANY Writing Topic – Grades 6 – 12. The facts, Ma’am, only the facts….and just the most important printables you’ll use over and over for peer and self-edits! We even included a great proofreading sheet!
PerfettoWritingRoom Editing and Assessment Category Page!. See all of our peer edit, workshop or self-assessment products in brief for yourself!
Get TPT credit to use on ANY of Your future purchases!
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the STAR near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Would you like to SELL on TPT?
• If you feel you have something to share with other teachers. . .
• Sign on to be a Teachers Pay Teachers seller.
• Click on to my referral link. I enjoy helping others learn the ropes.
• You can begin here: Sign Me up to TPT with PerfettoWritingRoom as a Coach!.