PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
WRITING TASKS To IMPROVE ALL CC SKILLS – SET TWO – is part of our WRITE ALL YEAR SERIES. These 35 Skills-BASED Writing Tasks cards are student centered. They allow for 7 weeks of writing opportunities, all in a nifty Task Card package.
SEE OUR PREVIEW for some GREAT VISUALS
These “Writing Tasks to Improve all CC Skills” SET TWO Cards INCLUDE: VARIED ESSAY, WRITING, RESEARCH, NOTATION, and even CREATIVE TASKS for well-rounded students.
Practice makes perfect! This resource - SET TWO - features LITERARY THEMES and includes interesting information on many cards, in addition to the tasks that students must fulfill. Ideal for GRADES 8-12. Suitable for grades 6 and 7!
WHAT WE LOVE!
• Our SET TWO Cards address an ENTIRE RANGE of WRITING FORMS that students are required to master at the grade 8-12 level.
• Can be practiced in brief spurts – use daily or as you see fit! Great for “Do Now”, Quick Writes, Morning Work, or Early Finishers.
• Great for a complete writing portfolio, peer edit and workshop opportunities and more
• SET TWO THEME: IMPORTANT LITERARY DAYS and FACTS, includes interesting information that keeps students engaged. Each of our sets has a different theme so students’ writing keeps improving – but the topics stay fresh!
• Fully student centered, and makes a teacher’s life much easier. Each task card is easy to understand for the student. Just print and go!
1. WRITE PARAGRAPHS AND/OR BRIEF ESSAYS:Argument,
• Process, Explanatory, or How-to;
• Personal or narrative;
2. PRACTICE READING, CONDUCTING BRIEF RESEARCH, FINDING AND NOTING SOURCES
3. Write Creatively
4. Practice Varied Forms: poems; monologue/speech; Critical Thinking lists; schedules/itinerary; letter with a specific goal and audience in mind; MORE.
If You Would like your students to “WRITE ALL YEAR!” with some of our other sets in the series “Writing Task Cards to Improve all CC SKILLS” please click on our links below!:
Writing Tasks to Improve ALL CC SKILLS – SET ONE - WACKY Themes Grades 8, 9, 10, 11,12. FUN and WACKY themes, with interesting and ENGAGING Trivia for your students!
yourtext. World Issues that focus students towards argument writing, problem solving, and more... all in the same neat task card package!
If you would like your students to Take it to the next level with a peer edit or workshop so that some of these creations may be fully realized works, please consider one of the following!:
Complete Writers Workshop Grades 6-8-10-12. An 8-Day Common Core Unit.. Students actually learn the proper way to give and receive feedback…and they ONLY IMPROVE as the year progresses. With the “formula” that this resource provides, your students will be engaged and will love workshop.
Peer Edit Starter Kit for ANY Writing Topic – Grades 6 – 12. The facts, Ma’am, only the facts….and just the most important printables you’ll use over and over for peer and self-edits! We even included a great proofreading sheet!
PerfettoWritingRoom Editing and Assessment Category Page!. See all of our peer edit, workshop or self-assessment products in brief for yourself!
Get TPT credit to use on ANY of Your future purchases!
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the STAR near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Would you like to SELL on TPT?
• If you feel you have something to share with other teachers. . .
• Sign on to be a Teachers Pay Teachers seller.
• Click on to my referral link. I enjoy helping others learn the ropes.
• You can begin here: Sign Me up to TPT with PerfettoWritingRoom as a Coach!.