This is an incredible deal for the money! This is an introductory price!
This bundle includes 10 writing lessons as well as a writing office for your students! Many of the writing lessons include research activities, fun ways to display writing, and language lessons.
This bundle includes these writing products of mine:
• Create a Student Writing Office
• Descriptive Writing- Favorite Season
• Valentine's Day Writing- Please Don't be my Valentine (Persuasive Writing)
• Animal Research (Nonfiction Writing)
• Mom, Can I Have a Puffin? (Persuasive Letter)
• Biography Research (Nonfiction Writing)
• Steve Jenkins Author Study (Opinion Writing)
• Creating a Classroom of Writers (Narrative Writing)
• Poetry Unit
AND NEW ADDITION- The Perfect Dog!
It also includes a lesson on Writing Personal Narratives and an ecosystem writing activity based on the book, "One Small Place in a Tree".
This 120-page packet includes these language lessons embedded in the writing:
• ordering comparative adjectives
• simple, compound, and complex sentences
• quotation marks
• figurative language
Table of Contents:
- pages 3-12 Setting up your writing office- using file folders to make private writing offices for your students
- pages 13-22 Writing a descriptive narrative about the seasons; GRAMMAR- adjectives
- pages 23-30 Writing a narrative after researching an ecosystem; GRAMMAR- adjectives
- pages 31-43 Writing a personal narrative about a memory; GRAMMAR- Conjunctions, Prepositions
- pages 44-52 Writing an Explanatory Valentine's Day Piece after researching a not-so-lovable animal; GRAMMAR- Adverbs
- pages 53-66 Writing an informational report on an animal; GRAMMAR- Types of sentences
- pages 67-78 Writing a persuasive letter to your parents, convincing them to allow you to have an unconventional pet; GRAMMAR- commas
- pages 79-92 Writing an informational report using a biography; GRAMMAR- Pronouns
- pages 93-102 Writing an opinion about a Steve Jenkins book. Author study, text structure practice
- pages 103-113 Writing a fictional narrative; GRAMMAR- Quotation marks
- pages 114-135 Writing poetry- MY FULL POETRY PACK! This not only teaches them about figurative language but gives them sample poems to read as well as poetry writing practice- easy student booklet!!
- pages 136-155 Writing an opinion paragraph on why a certain dog is perfect for your family; INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES ABOUT DOGS ARE INCLUDED; GRAMMAR- verb tenses
Please take a look at the preview to see some sample pages!