The Writing Tool Kit is a versatile resource designed for the 3-5 classroom.
*K-2 version found HERE*
The resources included can be used as teacher-directed mini-lessons, independent student station activities, or a mixture of both! There are pictures to show you how to prep and set up the activities, but feel free to make it work for you!
- Writing Tool Kit Composition Book Labels
- 30 Digital Writing Prompts to Display
- 30 Writing Station Prompts (Sized to put in a box or on a ring for a station)
- 10 Grammar Rule Interactive Activities which can also be used as station activities Keys included
- 15 Journal Note-Taking Entries- Each journal entry page includes a definition of a term, examples, and practice (teacher keys included for you!)
- 24 Writing Topic Cards with supplemental word lists
- Writing Templates to mimic required writing prompts
- Extensive Variety of Writing Rubrics
The preview shows what is included in detail! Don't hesitate to reach out and ask a question.
• The Lit Kit Third Grade Bundle
• The Lit Kit Fourth Grade Growing Bundle
• Writing Station Suitcase (K-2)
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits