Writing Tools and Resource Bundle
3rd - 5th
What educators are saying
This packet really was helpful to have these anchor charts with definitions so the student can understand the concept. Thanks.
I haven't used all of the resources in this bundle but the ones I have have been very beneficial. Our writing curriculum isn't great so this has helped out a ton!
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
This writing tools and resource bundle is a must for every writing teacher. It provides you with all the basics you need to plan and teach an effective writing lesson.
Included in this bundle:
- Writing Process and Voices Anchor Charts
- Writing Types and Strategies Anchor Charts
- 15 Writing Graphic Organizers
- 30 Writing Sticky Note Templates perfect for mini-lessons, strategy groups, and conferences
- Thesaurus Word Charts to help students expand their word choice
- Writing Prompt Choice Boards to keep your students writing for the entire year!
- 26 Writing Strategies Alphabet Posters (cursive included)
- 48 Writing Strategy Mini Charts (strategy ring)
Check out each individual product to get more information about what is included!
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Does not apply
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Write opinion pieces on topics or texts, supporting a point of view with reasons and information.
Write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas and information clearly.
Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, descriptive details, and clear event sequences.
Introduce a topic or text clearly, state an opinion, and create an organizational structure in which related ideas are grouped to support the writer’s purpose.
Provide reasons that are supported by facts and details.