This is the third lesson in the TC Writing Unit - Narrative (Small Moments). Use this lesson to teach students how to write across pages. This lesson can be repeated a few more times since you as well as students will write their first small moment book across a few days. You will have to create or locate some of the materials needed to teach this lesson.
This lesson includes:
- Common Core LS for Writing in 1 Grade
- NYS English as a New Language Standards
- List of Materials
- TC Writing Workshop components
- Suggestions to grouping students
- Assessments (tools sold separately)
Check out other lessons in this unit!
Please, rate, comment and subscribe if you like it!