This is the 8th lesson in the TC Writing Unit - Narrative (Small Moments). Use this lesson teach students how to "unfreeze" characters. Teach students how to make their characters move, think, talk and feel. It is a great time to teach students descriptive words such as adjectives and action words such as verbs. This lesson can repeated to give the students plenty of time to practice with the material. You will have to create or locate some of the materials needed to teach this lesson.
This lesson includes:
- Common Core LS for Writing in 1 Grade
- NYS English as a New Language Standards
- List of Materials
- TC Writing Workshop components
- Suggestions to grouping students
- Assessments (tools sold separately)
- Charts needed are included
Check out other lessons in this unit!
Please, rate, comment and subscribe if you like it!