Help your students become inspired and skilful writers with this Writing Wizard Flip Book. Using this flip book, students will learn how to vary the use of common words such as said, sad and happy, apply interesting conjunctions and sentence starters, develop unique characters, employ literary techniques and much more!
After printing, laminating and binding this resource it can be used over and over, year after year!
A closer look inside:
- Words to use instead of 'said'
- Words to use instead of 'good'
- Words to use instead of 'bad'
- Words to use instead of 'sad'
- Words to use instead of 'happy'
- Cool connectives
- Super Sentence Starters
- Quirky Characters
- Hard Homophones
- Silly Similes
- Story Spinners
- Rule of Writing Checklist
Click on the preview
to see more!
Want a discount on your next purchase?
• After purchasing this product simply provide feedback and you can earn TpT credit!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
If you like this product you may also like:
• Creative Writing Bundle
• Pumpkin Patch Snap & Sort
• Mystery Picture Pack