Character Traits Literacy Center, Characters, Writing
Receive 2 Writing Work for Big Kids Resources for FREE by purchasing the bundle here:
Writing Work for Big Kids Bundle
This resource includes writing work printables for writers to practice developing characters. It includes practice with:
2. 20 Character Questions
3. Create 20 Character Questions
4. Exploring Character Traits
5. Make-Believe Characters One
6. Make-Believe Characters Two
7. Describing Characters One
8. Describing Characters Two
9. Describing Characters Three
10. Describing Characters Four
11. Interview-a-Character (with Questions)
12. Interview-a-Character (Blank)
13. Someone I Know:
14. Character Quotes One
15. Character Quotes Two
16. Character Quotes Three
17. Character Quotes Four
18. Character Quotes Blank
These pages are great for big kids to practice many different strategies writes use to develop characters.
The printable pages in this resource can be used in several ways, including:
* As daily morning work to review writing work skills
* During guided writing small groups
* During independent writing time or centers
* To work with partners and small groups
* As an assessment for teachers to monitor students’ writing abilities
* As homework review sheets
* As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
* As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
* To use with substitute teachers
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.