Literacy Centers, Writing, Problem and Solution
Receive 2 Writing Work for Big Kids Resources for FREE by purchasing the bundle here:
Writing Work for Big Kids Bundle
This resource contains printables for writers to practice developing problems and solutions in their writing, including:
1. Creating Problems and Solutions: The World
2. Creating Problems and Solutions: People
3. One Big Problem
4. Characters and Problems
5. Many Small Problems
6. Struggling to Solve a Problem
7. Problems and Change
8. Unsolved Problems
9. Problems and Solutions
10. Problems between Characters
11. Problems between Groups of People
12. Personal Problems
13. Clues about Problems
14. Satisfying Solutions
15. Author’s opinions About Problem and Solution
These pages are great for big kids to practice thinking more deeply about the problems and solutions in their writing.
The printable pages in this resource can be used in several ways, including:
* As daily morning work to review writing work skills
* During guided writing small groups
* During independent writing time or centers
* To work with partners and small groups
* As an assessment for teachers to monitor students’ writing abilities
* As homework review sheets
* As a quick and fun 10 minute time filler.
* As ‘when you’re finished’ additional work for students
* To use with substitute teachers
To see other Writing Work for Big Kids click on the link below:
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.