Also included in
- Do you use the workshop model to teach reading and writing to your students? These anchor charts are a must have for any teacher getting ready to launch reader's and writer's workshop. This money saving bundle includes a total of 50 anchor charts with a variety of printing options. *You also get acc$8.50$11.00Save $2.50
- Anchor charts are one of my favorite instructional tools to use during writer's workshop - but they take along time to create. This bundle includes over 130 anchor charts that are ready to print and use in your classroom today. They will help you teach the parts of speech, grammar rules, Greek and L$28.00$36.50Save $8.50
- **This resource will be 50% off for 24 hours only on, Tuesday, August 24th**This product includes a bundle of Anchor Charts and Posters that will help you teach a variety of reading, writing, and science, skills. Get over 300 Anchor Charts/Posters at a discounted price! These anchor charts are a gre$55.00$90.00Save $35.00
Are you getting ready to launch writer's workshop in your classroom? These anchor charts are just what you need to help teach your students some essential writing workshop routines.
This product includes 20 anchor charts to help you and your students launch writer's workshop.
*This resource also includes a digital version created using Google Slides to make it really easy to share with your students during distance learning.
Anchor Chart Titles Included:
- All About Writer's Workshop
- Looks Like/Sounds Like
- Writer's Notebook
- Think I'm Done, Now What?
- Independent Writing
- Peer Review
- Collecting Ideas
- Story Telling
- The Writing Process
- Writing For Your Audience
- Show Not Tell
- Habits of a Strong Writer
- Student and Teacher Roles
- Why Writers Write
- What do Writers Writer?
- Strong Listeners
- Sharing Our Writing
- Using Mentor Texts
- Revise vs. Edit
Anchor chart set includes:
- Half Page anchor charts perfect for student's notebooks
- Full Page anchor charts both horizontal and vertical
- Black and white and color options available
- Fill-In templates so you can create your own
- Digital Versions using Google Slides
Full page is a vertical 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
Half page is one half of a horizontal 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper (two on each page).
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.