PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.14 MB | 9 pages
A great resources for kickstarting your Writing Workshop! Brainstorming or Prewriting is one of the hardest parts of the process. Use this resources to help your students to understand how authors get their ideas on what to write about. Choose from 1 of the 6 different printables. One flipbook option too!
2 Lesson Plan Ideas including Mentor Text Ideas
2 HEART OUTLINE Choices:
- LINED Heart: Fill in blanks
- BLANK Heart: Create a collage of pictures and/or drawings
4 MEMORY OUTLINES.
- BLANK Memory Blocks: Draw pictures or write about any specific memory. Much freedom here.
- LABELED Memory Blocks: Draw pictures or write about a memory that brings a certain feeling to them. (exciting, scary, happy, sad, etc.)
- LABELED & LINED Memory Blocks: Write details about a memory or write multiple memories under each feeling
- MEMORY FLIP BOOK: Draw or write memories to create fun resource!