Also included in
- This bundle is a must have for streamlining grading and planning. You'll love the checklists for keeping students on task and grading on the go. The rubrics are editable and perfect for any writing task, and you'll also get writing feedback forms to keep your students working. This is what you'll$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
Differentiation is easy in Writing Workshop with with these quick "Note from Your Teacher" conference checklists. On one side of the page, you assign exactly what students need to focus on in workshop, and students respond back on the other side. Make assessments easier and writing workshop more productive. Editable.
What you'll get:
- editable checklists for the following modes of writing:
- Blank form you can customize
- Plus, a note-taker sheet for you. Use to make notes as you review student writing to plan re-teaching, mini lessons, and conferences.
How will this resource help you?
- As you review student writing, you can quickly check what students need to do next.
- Students will have individualized, clear instruction on what to do next.
- You'll receive feedback from students -- great exit ticket.
- No more, "I don't know what to do next?" during workshop time.
- Effortlessly plan your mini lessons and re-teaching lessons.
- Quickly assess how students are progressing on tasks.
You'll love that these checklists are aligned with the CCSS writing tasks for grades 4 – 8.
This resource is:
♥ ready to use -- print and use
♥ interactive -- students can record what they've accomplished in workshop
♥ self-paced -- students can work independently
♥ perfect for writing workshop -- your students know exactly what to do
♥ an easy way to differentiate for your students!
♥ perfect assessment and record of student work -- watch their writing skills grow!
You'll love how much this improves student focus and work during writing workshop!
Take a look at the preview -- you'll see how effective it will be!
You may also be interested in:
I'd love to have you follow my store so you're the first to learn about freebies, sales, and new products. Just click on that green star, and you're in!
I can't wait to hear from you! Be sure to leave feedback so you'll earn those TPT credits as well! And if you have any questions, just leave me a note in the Q&A. I'll get right back to you!