Wondering what to teach your students prior to Winter Break? Want a holiday activity that ties into the Language Arts curriculum? This Christmas writing activity is perfect for those last few days before the break!
Teach your students how to write a formal business letter with this product! A Slides Presentation contains detailed instruction on writing a business letter, as well as examples of the assignment they will be asked to complete. This is a fun Christmas activity that engages even the most antsy students during those long days just before the break!
- General Teacher Guidelines and Instructions
- Lesson Outline with step-by-step instructions.
- Slides Presentation with detailed lesson on how to compose a business letter.
- Student Handout with Instructions
- Multiple Examples of Properly Formatted Business Letter
- Grading Rubric
- Instructions for Accessing Presentation
- Instructions for Saving Slides Presentation as PowerPoint Presentation
More Holiday Lessons:
You Might Also Like:
Did you know that TpT gives you credits towards future purchases when you leave feedback? Your feedback is so important to me as I try to provide the best products possible! Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to log in). Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click on the button and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment. Thank you so much for providing valuable feedback!
Connect with Me!
Click on the "Follow Me" button on my store page to see all my latest products and updates!
Follow me on Instagram @mrs.nelson.teaches.
Follow me on Pinterest! Brenna Nelson