Looking for a fresh, fun, and meaningful writing lesson? Try thank you notes!
This three day lesson includes:
- a page of Teacher Notes detailing how to complete the lesson in three days
- a simple video lesson about writing thank you notes
the video was created from a short PowerPoint presentation
- a PDF version of the PowerPoint slides
- a roll to write activity which leads the students to write (hilarious) practice thank you notes
- a DIY page to guide the students through writing an original thank you note
- twelve note cards to print on cardstock; your students can use these thank you cards for their final projects
Use the video to teach your students how to write a thank you note. Give them dice and watch them smile their way through writing practice notes. After they've had a chance to practice, give them the opportunity to write a real note (with the intention of giving it to a deserving individual). Then ask students to edit and polish their drafts.
Note: You can see a sample of the video slides by clicking "view preview" above. Also, the actual video file format is MP4. Please make sure you can play this file before purchasing. Thank you.
Find my other Roll to Write products here: