This product was inspired by my students and their writing needs. I noticed that if they were given certain hints in writing that they would be able to produce a solid academic paragraph. This product guides them through the process as they write. There are six distinct parts to the guide:
1) a topic and brainstorm (you can change the topic to suit your needs)
2) a reminder of the parts of an academic paragraph:
Oración principal, Razón #1, Análisis #1, Razón #2, Análisis #2, Replantea
3) A list of transistion words
4) Some examples of double verb sentences that I have been encouraging them to use, and it has made their writing so much better.
5) Some examples of how to express complicated ideas in simple sentences
6) Space for the students to write their paragraph.
I use this with Realidades 2, 5a, which deals with natural disasters. On the last page of this product, I have included some natural disaster topics that your students can write about, however, this would work with any topic you choose.
This product works well with another writing guide in my store, available at this link: