12 Writing for Readers (revision and editing) writing skills and strategies clearly typed and illustrated, ready to be printed on 3 inch by 3 inch sticky notes. Prepare for your writing conferences by printing these notes and leave an artifact with students to support their development as writers and focus their attention on specific goals. A wonderful tool for differentiation and conferring in kindergarten or first grade.
This PDF includes a template for printing on sticky notes, printing tips/instructions, and two pages of printable notes (12 different skills, 6 boxes each page).
- Writers sort their work into piles and notice what makes them easy to read.
- Writers reread their writing to make sure other people can read it.
- Writers go back and add details from the pictures into the words.
- Writers add details using all of their senses.
- Writers make a plan for how they want their stories to go.
- Writers use story language to make their stories fun to read.
- Writers make the punctuation match the feelings in the sentence.
- Writers use sequence words to tell stories in the order that they happened.
- Writers end their stories by telling how a character was feeling.
- Writers use words around the room to help them spell words correctly.
- Writers use quotation marks to show that someone is speaking.
- Writers tell who was there and what was happening.
Click here for similar products:
Personal Narrative Printable Sticky NotesHow-to Writing Printable Sticky NotesAll-About Printable Sticky Notes
Kindergarten Printable Sticky NotesPattern Book Writing Printable Sticky Notes