This writing data tracking pack is designed to help encourage and improve writing stamina for primary and elementary learners. I use the pencil stack writing poster for my writing stamina bulletin board. At the end of a writing period I will gather the class and shade in our time met for sustained writing on the writing skills anchor chart. This visual will help students get into a routine of writing for longer stretches of time and increasing their writing stamina.
The smaller writing posters can be used for writing stamina lessons, reminders, and writing goal setting. The writing data tracking page and student certificates are great tools to help students visually see their writing stamina growth and celebrate their writing stamina gains. I have found these resources to be so helpful in my classroom and I hope they will be in yours too!
- 4 writing stamina posters / writing skills posters in color
- 4 writing stamina posters / writing skills posters in black and white
- 1 color writing stamina anchor chart
- 2 writing data tracking sheets
- Color and B&W versions of the writing stamina student certificates
- Writing stamina guided lessons
- Writing stamina daily check in
- Individual writing data tracking for writing stamina growth
- Whole class writing data tracking for writing stamina growth
- Writing stamina growth celebration with the use of certificates
Do you use daily writing prompts in your classroom? Grab my NO PREP daily writing prompts for the entire year and save 30% OFF! Click here to check out my year long writing prompt bundle and save big!