Writing to Become Wonderful at W.2.1 and W.3.1!
This packet is aligned to teach common core standards W.2.1 and W.3.1.
It includes 7 writing activities to get your students excited about writing on a higher level.
* One class lesson to teach the components of writing fact/opinion paragraphs, using linking words, and stating reasons for your opinions.
* Three graphic organizers to help the students remember to support their opinions with valid reasons. These graphic organizers can be turned into published writing.
* Three high level writing tasks that focus on this standard. They have multiple parts and require the student to plan their writing with supporting evidence. Use one of the tasks for an assessment of the standard.
* Detailed teacher directions are also included.
Get your kids excited about writing with WRITING TO BECOME WONDERFUL!
Please download the preview to see a sample of this packet.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
* Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Visit my blog for more ideas:
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
© Tracy Smith 2013