Written Safety Plan for Child Care Providers - located outside New York City and overseas.
Contains all mandatory components as required by most Local Authorities and State Departments of Health:
- Program Identifying Information
- Program Operation And Maintenance
- Food Protection Procedures During Receipt, Storage, And Preparation
- Fire Safety & Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Health Care Policies And Procedures
- Corrective Action Plans
- General Safety Procedures
- Staff Training
- The Lost Child Plan
- Parent/Child Safety Orientation
- Daily Inspection and Maintenance Check List
- First Aid Kid Stock Check List
- Monthly Inspection and Maintenance Check List
- Designed specifically for the providers catering for children aged 24 months and older.
- Ideal for already existing settings as well as applicants for a new permit.
- Fully in line with most regulations and guidelines for Safe Child Care Provision.
- Easy to fill in with emergency numbers and appropriate adult-child ratios relevant to your state or country.