This 'Lorax' pack contains two comprehension sheets for low, medium and high level readers.
Low level readers can:
1. Draw the Lorax and describe him.
2. Write three words to describe the Lorax and the Once-ler.
Medium level readers can:
1. Compare how alike and different the Lorax and Once-ler are using a venn diagram.
2. Answer questions and put four events from the story in correct order.
High level readers can:
1. Answer questions about the story.
2. Answer questions, state the main message of the book, write cause and effect for events in the story, identify the author's purpose, how well this was achieved and rate the book.