Did you know that ‘kōwhai’ is both the Māori word for yellow AND the name of one of our most well known trees? We also have a native bird called a ‘Yellowhead!’ Celebrate the letter Y with a fun colouring sheet and mini book.
This Y = Yellow activity set includes:
- A 'yellow' themed colouring sheet - how many yellow things can you find and colour?
- A mini foldable book to colour and read that features yellow things! (the kōwhai tree, whetū/star, yellowhead/mohua, Te Rā/sun, yellow fruit & fire)
- This activity includes a supporting photograph sequence so you can see how the activity is used and assembled, plus the completed product
- Also included is a ’bookmark’ style strip of paper on the lefthand side of the sheet that matches the activity and letter being focused on—perfect for slipping into the kid’s book bag at the end of the day to support them to share their learning when they take their creations home
These letter activities are part of a larger discounted bundle! Click here to view the other alphabet activities included in the bundle.
- This download is a PDF formatted in A4 size.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I appreciate your custom and value your feedback – thank you!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive e-mail updates about this store.
Come and get Grubby with us!