**Important: This product is designed to be used for older students who still struggle with the the vowel sounds of y or for advanced K and 1st readers. Please download the preview for a free look at the level of reading required in these activities.
The product includes:
- A nine page illustrated decodable book called “Crying or Happy?”
- The same text appears without the illustrations in the 2nd version in case you want your students to read and illustrate the text themselves.
- A sentence/short answer comprehension test on “Crying or Happy?”
- A Vowel Sounds of Y center that can be adapted to be a reading or a spelling center
- "Monkey's Party" decoding game for small groups or a center game
Short Vowel Bundle
If you have any questions, please contact me through the Ask a Question tab or email me at email@example.com.
Thanks so much,