YOU CUBE is the best back to school student survey in a cube.
The YOU CUBE is a brilliant back to school activity for you to use to get to know your students and for them to get to know each other.
This resource includes:
• A Letter size format with American spelling,
• An A4 size format with English spelling,
• Three differently styled cube templates including;
1. Complete instructions with frames and labels,
2. Frames with labels,
3. Just frames.
• A PowerPoint presentation graphically explaining the construction procedure, with hidden slides to cater for both American and English spelling.
• First week back of the school year getting to know your class activity,
• Return to school Semester 2 review and goal setting task,
• Parent information session display,
• Use the blank templates for free choice displays. E.g. school rules, book talks, Math concepts.
• Print on either paper or card stock.
• Display PowerPoint presentation for the class to follow the instructions.
• Students cut out the template; fill in the faces and color; glue and construct the cube; display on desk or hang for others to view.
Click on PREVIEW to see exactly what you get.
Please remember to FOLLOW ME so that you can be informed immediately new items are posted.
Thanks for your support,
Tim Donnelly ~ Tim Donnelly’s Teacher’s Drawer