Yay! Snow Day! | Open-Ended Game for Speech Therapy
Make quick work of therapy planning when you use this winter theme open-ended reinforcement activity. Who doesn't love a SNOW DAY? This snow day themed game is fun to play and your students will love it. You will love that all you have to do is add your students' targets for the day! Planning for a day of speech therapy has never been easier! It is a great motivator, reinforcer, and keeps them engaged.
Game can be used with any target
• use picture cards
• use task cards
• any stimulus material
★ 2 pages to create a 11x16 inch game board
★ 4 individual spinners 5x8 size
★ 6 game pieces to accomodate 2-6 players
Great for speech therapy, small groups, and mixed groups Recommended for grades K-3
Be the first to reach the "Winner" space to win!
I have more open-ended games!Related Products
• Open Ended Game Who Has More Flip-Flops?
• Open Ended Game Gold Rush for Reinforcement
• Open Ended Games Flowers and Bees open ended
• Open Ended Reinforcement Card Game The Ultimate Snowball Fight
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game April Showers
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game Autumn Gathering Nuts Game
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game Halloween Card Game
• Open Ended Reinforcement Game Summer Beach Games