This NO PREP Maths Bundle is programmed for the Australian National Curriculum based on the Maths Plus and Go Maths programs. However, it can be tailored to suit other nations’ curriculum outcomes.
This is a perfect time saver for you and your classroom. Have smooth transitions between lessons. If you ever have a sick day, don’t stress! Just save this to a USB/ Flashdrive and have your casual plug it in and go! NO PREP needed on your behalf!
You will notice that the smart notebook title is called Stage 1a. This is referring to the Australian grade groupings that are referred to as ‘stages’. Stage 1 being years 1 and 2. Because this is a year 1 program, but students in year 2 may be working at a year 1 level, I have called it stage 1a. This is completely editable.
Explicit and engaging ***EDITABLE*** maths unit of work that will have your students captivated for the duration of the lesson.
An entire smart notebook with interactive games and thought provoking lesson content.
An interactive MULTISTEP WORD PROBLEMS section that will ensure students are regularly practicing this skill that most students find difficult!
This is just one of many for the entire year!!!
Take the stress out of planning and organising. Walk into your classroom feeling organised and prepared to teach your lesson.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BUYERS: This is a smart notebook and unit of work bundle. As stated in the file type information, this is a smart notebook file. The unit of work is embedded in the smart notebook. Therefore, to use this product you MUST have the smart notebook program installed on your computer at home or at school. For more information on the Smart Notebook program itself click here
If you are an Australian teacher, the Department of Education provides a free SMART Notebook 11.0 download just click here
to get started!
Outcomes and Content Addressed and Lessons:
MA1-2WM describes mathematical situations and methods using everyday and some mathematical language, actions, materials, diagrams and symbols
MA1-2WM uses objects, diagrams and technology to explore mathematical problems
MA1-15MG manipulates, sorts, represents, describes and explores two-dimensional shapes, including quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons and octagons
• manipulate, compare and describe features of two dimensional shapes, including triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons and octagons
• describe features of two dimensional shapes using the terms ‘side’ and ‘vertex’
• sort two-dimensional shapes by a given attribute, eg by the number of sides or vertices
• explain the attribute used when sorting two-dimensional shapes
• identify and name two-dimensional shapes presented in different orientations according to their number of sides, including using the terms 'triangle', 'quadrilateral', 'pentagon', 'hexagon' and 'octagon',
• recognise that the name of a shape does not change when the shape changes its orientation in space, eg a square turned on its vertex is still a square
• select a shape from a description of its features
• recognise that shapes with the same name may have sides of equal or different lengths
• identify and name shapes embedded in pictures, designs and the environment, eg Aboriginal art
use computer drawing tools to outline shapes embedded in a digital picture or design
Lesson 1 Rectangles and Squares
Lesson 2 Drawing 2D Shapes
Lesson 3 Congruence
Lesson 4 Clockwise Turns
Lesson 5 Different Orientations
Lesson 6 Symmetry
****HEAD OVER TO Year 1 Addition and Subtraction Smart Notebook and Unit of Work Bundle
FOR A FREE TASTE OF MY SMART NOTEBOOK AND UNIT OF WORK BUNDLES!!!****
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. On your "My Purchases" page, you will see a list of products you have purchased and a link to provide feedback. Remember, you earn TPT credits to use to purchase other products. These credits are just like cash! So please leave a feedback review, it would be much appreciated :)
I ♥ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the “Follow Me” star under Mrs W-L.
Copyright © 2017 Mrs W-L. All rights reserved.
This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy.