Also included in
- In the Australian Curriculum, the integration of digital technologies in key learning areas such as English is known as ICT capability.Discover the tools and expertise to effectively develop student ICT capability alongside English/literacy lessons!Over 20 activities in every book. Fill in the blank$135.00$150.00Save $15.00
Feel supported in your integration of digital technologies whilst teaching literacy in the classroom by using our evidence based ICT teaching strategies, classroom management strategies and assessment strategies.
OVER 20 ACTIVITIES!!!!
Get this resource for FREE when you enrol in our online PD course and earn accreditation as a Proficient teacher (APST 2.5.2, 2.6.2 and 3.4.2).
Boost your confidence in teaching literacy with ICT and develop 21st century skills in the classroom today.
- Understanding how students learn with ICT;
- Building teacher knowledge about specific software that develops both literacy and ICT capability (general capabilities);
- Support the use of these software with evidence based ICT teaching strategies;
- Assess student capabilities in digital technologies and literacy;
- Provide an inclusive technology-rich learning environment.