In this Money Resources pack you will find activities, centers, and an assessment task which are aligned to ACMNA017 - Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value (Australian Curriculum - Year 1).
Activities include I can.. statements.
- Describing Australian Coins - 2 different activities
- Showing how to make values using different coins - 2 activities - for differentiation
- Identifying price/value and paying using the correct coins - 2 different activities
Assessment Task - aligned to the content descriptors and modified to be student friendly (2 pages - I printed both onto 1 A4 page and folded it - GTMJ on the back :)
Hands on Centers include:
- Match the Item, Value, Coins Puzzles
- Ordering coins from least to most value cards (requires play money/ printed coins)
- Buy that item cards (requires play money/ printed coin clipart)