This 57 page Grade 1 Maths Unit - Telling Time To The Hour and Half Hour is aligned with the Australian Curriculum - Units of Measurement sub-strand from the Measurement and Geometry Strand. All unit plan resources including printables, teaching notes, learning centres, assessment and checklist have been included. Ideas and activities for differentiation are also included!
The 3 page Unit Plan includes Key Time Concepts covered, activities, focus questions, assessment ideas, ideas for differentiation and the Maths manipulatives / tools needed to teach each time concept.
See the preview (green button above) for a sneak peek inside!
▪ Pre-requisites for learning how to tell the time and hierarchy of analogue clock mastery.
▪ Reading an analogue clock to the hour.
▪ Reading a digital clock to the hour.
▪ Reading an analogue clock to the half hour.
▪ Reading a digital clock to the half hour.
▪ Using the language of half past and # thirty.
▪ Number of minutes in an hour (introduction)
This resource aligns with the following Year 1 Australian Curriculum content Descriptors;
- Tell time to the half hour (ACMMG020)
★Follow Me★ at the top of this page.
Like this resource? Please leave a review and earn TpT credit points you can use for future purchases.
Like Resourcing Time on Facebook for updates.
Follow Resourcing Time on Pinterest
This publication may only be printed by the original purchaser for use within their class(es). No part of this publication may be edited, shared, reproduced, distributed, re-sold or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.