- This Resources combines all Secondary (High school) History Year levels 7 - 10 Learning Goals and Success Criteria Posters in one Bundle at a reduced cost. Completely aligned with the most updated Australian Curriculum.Year 7 - The ancient worldYear 8 - The ancient to the modern worldYear 9 - The$38.00$48.00Save $10.00
The Modern World and Australia Year 10 History – All AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL CURRICULUM (Whole Year) Learning and Success Criteria Posters.
Year 10 Australian Curriculum History:
- Depth Study
- World War II (1939-45)
- Rights and Freedoms (1945- present)
- Depth Study - The Globalising World
- Popular culture (1945 – present)
- Migration experiences (1945 – present)
- The environment movement (1960s – present)
– Chronology, terms and concepts
– Historical questions and research
– Analysis and use of sources
– Perspectives and interpretations
– Explanation and communication
- How did the nature of global conflict change during the twentieth century?
- What were the consequences of World War II? How did these consequences shape the modern world?
- How was Australian society affected by other significant global events and changes in this period?