This NO PREP Maths Bundle is programmed for the Australian National Curriculum based on the Maths Plus and Go Maths programs. However, it can be tailored to suit other nations’ curriculum outcomes.
This is a perfect time saver for you and your classroom. Have smooth transitions between lessons. If you ever have a sick day, don’t stress! Just save this to a USB/ Flashdrive and have your casual plug it in and go! NO PREP needed on your behalf!
You will notice that the smart notebook title is called Stage 1b. This is referring to the Australian grade groupings that are referred to as ‘stages’. Stage 1 being years 1 and 2. Because this is a year 2 program, but students in year 1 may be working at a year 2 level, I have called it stage 1b. This is completely editable.
Explicit and engaging ***EDITABLE*** maths unit of work that will have your students captivated for the duration of the lesson.
An entire smart notebook with interactive games and thought provoking lesson content.
An interactive MULTISTEP WORD PROBLEMS section that will ensure students are regularly practicing this skill that most students find difficult!
This is just one of many for the entire year!!!
Take the stress out of planning and organising. Walk into your classroom feeling organised and prepared to teach your lesson.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BUYERS: This is a smart notebook and unit of work bundle. As stated in the file type information, this is a smart notebook file. The unit of work is embedded in the smart notebook. Therefore, to use this product you MUST have the smart notebook program installed on your computer at home or at school. For more information on the Smart Notebook program itself click here
Outcomes and Content Addressed and Lessons:
MA1-1WM describes mathematical situations and methods using everyday and some mathematical language, actions, materials, diagrams and symbols.
MA1-6NA uses a range of mental strategies and concrete materials for multiplication and division.
• model division by sharing a collection of objects equally into a given number of groups, and by sharing equally into a given number of rows or columns in an array, eg determine the number each person receives when 10 objects are shared between two people
• describe the part left over when a collection cannot be shared equally into a given number of groups/rows/columns
• model division by sharing a collection of objects into groups of a given size, and by arranging it into rows or columns of a given size in an array, eg determine the number of columns in an array when 20 objects are arranged into rows of four
• describe the part left over when a collection cannot be distributed equally using the given group/row/column size, eg when 14 objects are arranged into rows of five, there are two rows of five and four objects left over
• model division as repeated subtraction
• use an empty number line to record repeated subtraction
explore the use of repeated subtraction to share in practical situations, eg share 20 stickers between five people
Lesson 1 Division Using Arrays
Lesson 2 Division / Equal Groups
Lesson 3 Division / Sharing
Lesson 4 Repeated Subtraction
Lesson 5 The Division Symbol
****HEAD OVER TO Year 1 Addition and Subtraction Smart Notebook and Unit of Work Bundle
FOR A FREE TASTE OF MY SMART NOTEBOOK AND UNIT OF WORK BUNDLES!!!****
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. On your "My Purchases" page, you will see a list of products you have purchased and a link to provide feedback. Remember, you earn TPT credits to use to purchase other products. These credits are just like cash! So please leave a feedback review, it would be much appreciated :)
I ♥ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the “Follow Me” star under Mrs W-L.
Copyright © 2017 Mrs W-L. All rights reserved.
This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy.