This NO PREP Maths Bundle is programmed for the Australian National Curriculum based on the Maths Plus and Go Maths programs. However, it can be tailored to suit other nations’ curriculum outcomes.
This is a perfect time saver for you and your classroom. Have smooth transitions between lessons. If you ever have a sick day, don’t stress! Just save this to a USB/ Flashdrive and have your casual plug it in and go! NO PREP needed on your behalf!
You will notice that the smart notebook title is called Stage 1b. This is referring to the Australian grade groupings that are referred to as ‘stages’. Stage 1 being years 1 and 2. Because this is a year 2 program, but students in year 1 may be working at a year 2 level, I have called it stage 1b. This is completely editable.
Explicit and engaging ***EDITABLE*** maths unit of work that will have your students captivated for the duration of the lesson.
An entire smart notebook with interactive games and thought provoking lesson content.
An interactive MULTISTEP WORD PROBLEMS section that will ensure students are regularly practicing this skill that most students find difficult!
This is just one of many for the entire year!!!
Take the stress out of planning and organising. Walk into your classroom feeling organised and prepared to teach your lesson.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BUYERS: This is a smart notebook and unit of work bundle. As stated in the file type information, this is a smart notebook file. The unit of work is embedded in the smart notebook. Therefore, to use this product you MUST have the smart notebook program installed on your computer at home or at school. For more information on the Smart Notebook program itself click here
If you are an Australian teacher, the Department of Education provides a free SMART Notebook 11.0 download just click here
to get started!
Outcomes and Content Addressed and Lessons:
MA1-1WM describes mathematical situations and methods using everyday and some mathematical language, actions, materials, diagrams and symbols
MA1-2WM uses objects, diagrams and technology to explore mathematical problems
MA1-3WM supports conclusions by explaining or demonstrating how answers were obtained
MA1-4NA applies place value, informally, to count, order, read and represent two- and three-digit numbers
• apply an understanding of place value and the role of zero to read, write and order three digit numbers
• form the largest and smallest number from three given digits
• count and represent large sets of objects by systematically grouping in tens and hundreds
• use models such as base 10 material, interlocking cubes and bundles of sticks to explain grouping
• use and explain mental grouping to count and to assist with estimating the number of items in large groups
• use place value to partition three-digit numbers, eg 326 as 3 groups of one hundred, 2 groups of ten and 6 ones
• state the place value of digits in numbers of up to three digits, eg 'In the number 583, the "5" represents 500 or 5 hundreds'
• partition three-digit numbers in non-standard forms, eg 326 can be 32 groups of ten and 6 ones
• round numbers to the nearest hundred
• estimate, to the nearest hundred, the number of objects in a
collection and check by counting, eg show 120 pop sticks and ask students to estimate to the nearest hundred
Lesson 1 Rounding to 10
Lesson 2 Rounding to 100
Lesson 3 Rearranging Numbers to 1000
Lesson 4 Ordering Numbers
Lesson 5 Adjusting Numbers
****HEAD OVER TO Year 1 Addition and Subtraction Smart Notebook and Unit of Work Bundle
FOR A FREE TASTE OF MY SMART NOTEBOOK AND UNIT OF WORK BUNDLES!!!****
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. On your "My Purchases" page, you will see a list of products you have purchased and a link to provide feedback. Remember, you earn TPT credits to use to purchase other products. These credits are just like cash! So please leave a feedback review, it would be much appreciated :)
I ♥ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the “Follow Me” star under Mrs W-L.
Copyright © 2017 Mrs W-L. All rights reserved.