I have always found, reporting on the three Science Strands (Inquiry skills, Understandings and Science as a Human Endeavor) to parents, very challenging as a teacher, so I designed this product (use it at the end of the unit) to give me valuable evidence-based information, on each of my students. My students found the "School Safari" investigation, both stimulating and challenging. I hope you find this assessment product as valuable as I have and it makes reporting for Science easier and less time consuming.
This file includes:
• Content outline
• "School Safari" inquiry assessment teacher lesson plan
• Understandings and Science as a human endeavor assessment teacher
• Student booklet which includes
• “School Safari” cover page
• Detailed student worksheets: 12 pages
• Teacher rubrics (based on the Australian Curriculum achievement
standards) at completion of each section.
• A teacher grading rubric (marks for grades)
I hope you find this assessment product as valuable as I have and it makes reporting for science so much easier.