It is important that students know what they are learning and how they are going to be successful. Giving them a guide on what criteria they need to meet in order to be successful is a important step in their learning. Make learning visible with the use of this pack of Year Four Mathematics statements.
The FULL resource includes:
* 10 Number learning intentions
* 10 Number ‘I can’ statements
* 7 Measurement and Geometry learning intentions
* 7 Measurement and Geometry ‘I can’ statements
* 4 Statistics and Probability learning intentions
* 4 Statistics and Probability ‘I can’ statements
* 6 templates for you to fill with your own text/intentions
* 3 display posters (different wording on each)
This free Year 4 Mathematics version contains a small sample of each page type. The full resource includes no logos on the cards or poster. If you like this resource please leave feedback.
‘I am learning to’ and I can’ statement cards contain the same content. Content is based on the Australian Curriculum (version 8) achievement standards.
**This resource does not contain any success criteria cards - there is a space left on the poster for you to write either by yourself or with your class.**
Please check you printer settings and select 'scale to page' before printing.
FULL VERSIONS AVAILABLE IN YEAR 3 AND YEAR 4 MATHEMATICS