This package contains various Agile Learning resources related to subjects covered in the Australian Curriculum for Year 5. The units are integrated to culminate in a Learning Matrix, which utilises Bloom’s Taxonomy and Ways of Working to cater to all learners and allow them to be assessed in ways they work best.
This package in particular includes:
• A cumulative learning Matrix covering Science (Light), Christian Studies and English (Persuasive and Narrative Writing)
• Individual Student Tracking Pages
• Matrix Tracker Sheets to be displayed in the classroom as a ‘racetrack’ idea
• PDF Task Sheets for 3 Matrix Activities with specific instructions
• Editable and PDF planning documents for English and Christian Studies Assessment Tasks
• In our Agile Learning Pedagogy, students work in three different ways; Cave, Campfire or Watering Hole. Cave = individually, Campfire = two students together, Watering Hole = 3 or 4 students working together
• The Matrix has been intentionally left blank in places as this Matrix is designed as a lead in at the beginning of the year. It is not expected that students will complete an entire Matrix at the beginning of the year but will work their way up to a full Matrix by the second term.