Also included in
- In the Australian Curriculum, the integration of digital technologies in key learning areas such as English is known as ICT capability.Discover the tools and expertise to effectively develop student ICT capability alongside English/literacy lessons!Over 20 activities in every book. Fill in the blank$135.00$150.00Save $15.00
Curriculum-focused literacy-technology integration activities supported by lesson plan templates, ICT teaching strategies, classroom management strategies, teaching practices and more that will enhance literacy with ICT AND boost teacher competence and confidence in ICT today. Adaptable for any classroom!!!
Key Themes include:
- Curriculum connections;
- Curriculum maps;
- Teacher competence in ICT - what you need to know?
- Teacher reflection activities;
- Literacy-ICT teaching strategies;
- Assess the use of ICT in Literacy lessons;
- Overcoming difficulties in the classroom;
- Organising the classroom;
- Providing an inclusive classroom environment;
- Classroom management strategies;
- Curriculum activities;
- Visual literacy activities and;
- Cross-currricular activities.