These editable Australian Curriculum Planning Templates for Year 5 and Year 6 Technologies will make your planning simple and organised. Stay accountable and keep your planning all in one place. This document can be added to throughout the year.
This product contains all the Year 5 and Year 6 Technologies outcomes presented in two different ways for you to choose from.
1. All the Year 5 and 6 Technologies outcomes presented on the one page for easy reference.
2. Two separate pages - one for each strand - Design and Technologies, and Digital Technologies. (This allows for more writing space for each outcome).
Each individual outcome has space for you to make notes, dot points and ideas. This easily allows you to find gaps in your planning and ensures each outcome is covered.
The templates are provided as a PDF and an editable PowerPoint file so that you can TYPE in your ideas if you prefer. Simply add text boxes where required, type in your information and print!
You can use this document how you wish, but here is how I use it:
1. Print documents in A3.
2. Make dot points of all my ideas and lessons for each outcome.
3. Add my ideas to the document continuously throughout the year.
4. Highlight my dot points/ lessons as they are taught. (This makes it really clear which outcomes I haven't covered yet).
You may like to use these documents in conjunction with the
Year 5 Australian Curriculum Planning Tool
Year 6 Australian Curriculum Planning Tool
You can find more Australian Curriculum Planning Templates
** This product may be printed and photocopied by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way. Please respect the copyright of my products by directing your colleagues to my store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook
page for giveaways and updates!
Based on Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) materials downloaded from the Australian Curriculum website in March 2017. ACARA does not endorse any changes that have been made to the Australian Curriculum.
Thankyou for visiting Mrs Strawberry!