Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.16 MB | 10 pages
Resources to use to support the Australian Curriculum: Science for Year 6 Chemical Science.
- Candle Capers (fire, combustion, candles)
- Chemical and Physical changes (definition with example)
- Dissolving (how it works
- Gas bags (focus on sodium bicarbonate and reactions)
- Chemical and physical change (3 pages: flipbook, definitions of chemical and physical change to paste underneath title, examples to paste underneath)
Venn Diagram (I am using as an assessment)
- Classifying elements of chemical and physical changes
- Salt dissolving (investigating question: how many half teaspoons can be dissolved in 100mL and 200mL of water?)