Spelling and Dictation for the whole term.
- Long vowel a: ai, ay
- Long vowel e: ee, ea
- Long vowel e endings ey, --y, --ly, -ity
- Long vowel i: ie, i-e, igh, --y
- Long vowel i endings: ie, --y
- Long vowel o: oe, oa, ow, old
- Long vowel o endings: oe, oa, ow, old
- Long vowel u: u-e, ew, ue
Features a spelling list, plus an additional extension spelling list.
There is also a Friday testing list with accompanying dictation sentences. Highlighted in red are the markable elements, with a corresponding score for each sentence, and for a weekly total.
An additional spelling list includes a variety of rules.
** COMING SOON **
- Extension spelling test words
- Posters to accompany the spelling rules.