Year Long Daily Classroom Paperless Morning Meeting Questions Assignment Slides
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Morning Meeting Questions
✨ Year-Long Daily Classroom Morning Meeting Slides ✨ The morning meeting routine you NEED in your classroom. Designed w/ upper grades in mind (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, Middle School & High School Grades) These editable Daily Classroom / Daily agenda slides can be paperless, include challenges, attendance, SEL Check-ins...etc! Adapt to any classroom environment (Digital, distance learning, hybrid, or traditional) This Morning Meeting does it ALL ✅
- Click Here to Download all of AUGUST slides to get a better idea of what's included in this product and how it will work in your classroom.
✅ Thanks to your helpful feedback, this product has been updated and is better than ever! Enjoy the NEW, Simplified versions of the slides being added each month
Every month is customized to the season/color palette and is ready to go! Each day students will complete or respond to a digital daily attendance check-in, build their SEL (Social Emotional Awareness), and complete a challenge or answer a question, or even play a class game like Boggle, Noggle, or List It (A scattergories like game) All of these activities are PERFECT over Google Meet, a Zoom Call, or simply in the classroom!
These slides are set up to be completed collaboratively. **However you can assign the weekly student response slides as an individual copy. The beauty behind collaborative slides is that they lend SO well to creating a classroom community. Students are able to interact and connect with each other. All while being aware of the emotional needs their responses provide as well.
See What Teachers Like you are Saying: (Recommended for 4th - 12th Grades)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This is AMAZING!! I have already gotten the first week up and running and can not wait to use this for the rest of the school year!!! (5th Grade)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Is there a higher rating than extremely?!?!?! These slides are beautiful. Each slide is like a fun surprise with the art and ideas!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT THANK YOU! You just made my year a lot easier. (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Grade)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Teaching on Lemon Lane is one of my favorite stores on TPT. There really is a TON. I love the subject-specific slides I use these to start each subject with what we will be doing/what the students will need, as well as the SEL daily reflection. My students really loved the Monday Mindset Challenges, Would you rather Wednesday, and of course the Fun Friday activities! I love that they can show their attendance by responding to the activity. This is the perfect way to start class, students know exactly what they are supposed to do and we have a nice flex time for everyone to join while those who have joined can work independently. (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Grade)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This product has been amazing for my students! They enjoy the organization of it and the daily questions as well. Your work is beautiful! (4th Grade)
The following updates have been made to this resource:
- Printable Student Response Sheet for classrooms that are not 1:1
- Lunch Count Check-in Option
- Video Walk-Through Tutorial (Click Here to Watch)
- Video Quick-Start Tutorial (Click Here to Watch)
- SIMPLIFIED LAYOUT VERSION added each month
These Morning Meeting Slides Check All of the Following Boxes:
- Digital Daily Attendance
- Assignment Subject Slides (With over 50 Moveable Icons)
- SEL Learning & Awareness
- Grit & Mindset Challenges
- Daily Interaction & Connection
- Build Classroom Community
- Improve Organization
- Daily Challenges & Class Games
- Set-Up Routines & Structure
- 100% Paperless
- 100% Virtual Classroom Ready
- 100% Any Classroom Ready
➕➕➕SO MUCH MORE➕➕➕
EACH MONTH Includes:
- Over 50 ready to go slides, all editable. Use the slides I've prepared, or quickly customize them to your classroom's needs and curriculum.
- Month View Schedule | Calendar (with easy to use Calendar Icons)
- Weekly View Schedule (2 Versions)
- 5 Weeks Worth of Daily Themed Slides & Challenges
- Mindset Monday and Mindful Monday
- Trivia Tuesday and True or False Tuesday
- Wonder Wednesday and Would You Rather Wednesday
- Thoughtful Thursday: Includes Kindness Challenges or Opinion based challenges
- Fun Friday: Includes List it & Boggle Games
- Daily Slides include School Supply Icons to quickly show what students need for the day
- Daily Social-Emotional Check-In
- Daily Digital Attendance
- Weekly Student Response Page
Don't forget you can add these compatible slides:
- Student of the Week/Day
- Number of the Week/Day
- Decimal of the Week/Day
CLICK HERE to read the Blog Post and LEARN MORE about how to use these, what's available, and how to save BIG with BUNDLES!
Looking for New & Fun Back-to-School Ideas?
- Try the new GRIT and Growth Mindset Challenges!
- Best Seller: Virtual All About Me Instagram Page for Upper Grades
- Prep for Back to School with Teacher MUST HAVES Bundle
- Organize and Impress: Open House Materials, Meet the Teacher, Sign Ups, and more!
- Fun Spin on a Classic Get-To-Know-You: Digital & Printable Brown Bag Biography
- Connection & Belonging: Piece of the Puzzle Freebie
Here at Teaching on Lemon Lane, my goal will always be to provide you with "fresh" ideas to add a little zest to your teaching. I specialize in upper-elementary, middle school, junior high, secondary, and high school activities. As a teacher, I know how precious and in-demand your time is. I aim to create detail-oriented products that are ENGAGING, curriculum-aligned, and effective.
- I'm known for offering high-quality ✨FREEBIES✨
- Sign-up for MONTHLY | Seasonal Freebies delivered straight to your inbox HERE
Copyright © Teaching on Lemon Lane
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.