Year Long Thematic Group Bundle for Preschool and Elementary Special Ed
Products in this Bundle (25)
showing 1-5 of 25 products
Also included in
- Are you looking for thematic activities to supplement your academic instruction or help students better access grade-level curriculum? Do you love teaching literacy using picture books but have students who are nonreaders or reading significantly below grade level? This bundle of thematic unit activPrice $176.80Original Price $221.00Save $44.20
Are you looking for thematic activities to supplement your academic instruction or help student better access grade-level curriculum? Do you love teaching literacy using picture books but have students who are nonreaders or reading significantly below grade level? This bundle of thematic unit activities and picture book supports is the perfect classroom addition to meet the diverse needs of your students!
Who is it for?
- Preschool or Elementary special education classrooms
- Students with communication and comprehension IEP goals
- : all activities include a color and black & white version, answer key, set-up tips, ways to implement during group, 1:1, and independent work times, and differentiation tips for accommodating or extending learning for every activity (see preview for details).
- : hands-on activities encourage interaction and communication
- : using PCS from Mayer Johnson (used with permission)
- : due to similar formatting across book units
- : most activities simply need printed but can be laminated or made into velcro boards for increased durability and interaction
- : I have developed and used these activities over many years of teaching in a special education classroom
What’s Included (see preview for details):
- 25 Thematic Group Units including:
- Vocabulary Word and Picture Cards
- Visual Recipes
- Weekend Reports for home communication
- Reading Communication Board for popular picture books
- Math Activities
- Science and Social StudiesActivities
- Language Activities
- Social Skill Activities
- and MORE!
- Lesson Plan samples for bi-weekly or monthly implementation
© Miss Allison's SpEd Spot
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to only single classroom use only. If you would like to share this with a friend or colleague, please ask them to visit my store and download the file directly.
Earn TPT credits for leaving feedback!
Leaving feedback helps me develop activities and tools that my followers need and also allows you to earn credits that you can use on future purchases.