Exit tickets are a wonderful way to assess student knowledge before, during and after a unit. In this product you will find a variety of exit tickets that address the Entire Australian Year One Curriculum. However, these tickets will also cover many standards in the American and UK curriculum! Each page includes 4 various exit tickets based around a topic. This is to ensure that you can divide exit tickets between levelled math groups, prevent copying and use the same tickets multiple times but for different students. This pack includes 400 exit tickets that covers the entire curriculum!
Looking for Math Warm-ups? Find them at YearYear One Editable Math Warm-up PowerPoint
This product includes:
- Explanation of how to use exit tickets
- Contents page for easy location of concepts
- Organises tickets into outcomes and sub-strands
Number and Algebra
- Identifying the smallest and largest number.
- Odd and even numbers.
- Ordering numbers.
- Skip counting by 2's, 5's and 10's.
- Continuing number patterns.
- Creating number patterns.
- Single-digit addition using numerals.
- Friends of 10.
- Counting on from a number.
- Numbers - What comes before and after?
- Addition with pictures.
- Addition with a number line.
- Addition - Think big, count small.
- Subtraction with pictures.
- Subtraction with a number line.
- Subtraction 'pick your strategy'.
- Place value using MAB and pop sticks (identifying the value of digits, expanded form, drawing MAB.)
- Australian Money: Matching coins and names.
Measurement & Geometry
- Capacity (full, half-full, empty, nearly full, nearly empty).
- Length: Measuring using informal units.
- Weight: Estimating weight.
- Time (Writing, reading and interpreting O'clock and half-past time in multiple formats.
- Naming and recognising 2D shapes.
- Naming and recognising 3D shapes and their features.
- Days of the week.
Statistics and Probability
- Identifying the likelihood of certain events.
- Generating questions for a survey.
- Interpreting column and picture graphs.
- Recording data.