This math warm-up powerpoint is aligned to the Australian Year Two Curriculum and is a *growing* bundle, requested by some of my lovely Instagram followers! Now includes over 120 slides that are easy to edit, duplicate and shuffle to suit your students' needs.
Warm-ups are the perfect way to engage students in revising previous concepts and introducing new ones. This powerpoint is created with the intention to be editable, allowing you to duplicate, edit and move slides to keep your students on their toes! In addition to this, my editable slides make it super easy to differentiate concepts for your students. This is a growing bundle and will be added to each week. If you have any requests, please don't hesitate to message me on here or on instagram @mrschalmerscherubs.
Current concepts included:
- Ordering & sequencing numbers.
- Skip counting: 2's, 5's, 10's.
- Mental maths (addition & subtraction *editable*).
- Doubling numbers.
- Counting backwards and forwards (into the hundreds).
- What's before and after?
- Continuing number patterns .
- Friends of 10.
- Odd and even numbers.
- Number bonds.
- Fact families.
- Show me the number: Various ways to represent a number
- Place value: Working with 2-digit, 3-digit and 4-digit numbers using MAB and pop sticks.
- 3D shapes: Recognising 3D shapes and identifying their attributes.
- Time: Reading and writing time on digital and analogue clocks.
- Time: Recognising Months.
- Australian Money: Recognising coins and notes, identifying and ordering value, matching money to prices.