Bell Ringers: Motivational Monday Quotes and Writing Prompts to promote a positive growth mindset!
This IS included in my growing bundles: ALL of my WRITING RESOURCES MEGA BUNDLE AND ALL of My Bell Ringer and Exit Slip Resources.
Mondays are hard for students and teachers alike. Ease into the period with an inspirational quote and thought-provoking writing prompts. The quotes I used are meaningful and relevant to students; many of my students said they looked forward to reading and writing about the prompts each Monday. And the best part? They promote a positive growth mindset that is reinforced each week and all week long.
These are also great to use with interactive writing notebooks - print the PPT file with multiple pages on each page and hand out the slips to the students to tape or paste into their notebooks.
The presentation contains the following:
• 53 visually-appealing motivational quotes with writing prompts (enough for an entire year plus extras to swap out)
• Student response handout (in full-page or half-page paper saver)
• Quote slides without prompts for printing
• "Motivational Monday" classroom sign
• Images from my classroom on how I used this resource
• Instructions, procedure, grading criteria for the teacher
The file is EDITABLE, so you can customize the prompts, if you wish.
My other bell-ringer activities include:
• A Year of Journal Prompts Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
• The Ultimate Common Core Bell Ringer Exit Slip BUNDLE
• Common Core Bell Ringers Exit Slips Bundle Volume 2
• #Hashtags Reading & Vocabulary Bell Ringers
• Meme Activity "Some ECard" for Icebreaker, Bell Ringer, Exit Slip
• Socratic Seminar Questions "Y U No" Meme Activity Bell Ringer, Exit Slip
• Creative Activities for ANY Book Common Core Bell Ringers Exit Slips
• Character/Historical Figure Quotes/Dialogue Activity or Exit Slips/Bell Ringers
• Common Core Writing Task Cards, Bell Ringers, Exit Slips: QUOTES
Created by ©Tracee Orman, 2015