Year of Creative Writing Prompts | Bulletin Boards & Activities BUNDLE
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (40)
showing 1-5 of 40 products
Looking to for the BEST year long writing prompts with fun monthly themes to use with your primary students? Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these 40 fun themed writing prompts for the year including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Spring, End of year AND MORE activities.! Take students through the writing process each week with these differentiated graphic organizers then have them top off their writing with fun crafts that doubles as an adorable bulletin boards ALL YEAR LONG!
Each monthly and holiday themed unit includes 4 writing prompts for a total of 40 prompts:
- Informative Writing Prompt
- Opinion Writing Prompt
- Narrative Writing Prompt
- How To Writing Prompt
Includes TONS of differentiated writing activities taking students through the writing process including:
- Weekly Teaching Guide
- 2 Student Planning Pages PER WEEK
- 3 Differentiated Graphic Organizers PER WEEK
- Editing Checklist (for opinion, informative and narrative genres)
- 6 Differentiated Publishing Pages (primary and intermediate) PER WEEK
- Weekly Themed Craft Page - Makes a GREAT Bulletin Board ALL YEAR LONG
- 4 Rubrics (for kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade)
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look inside.
10 Fun Monthly and Holiday Themes Included:
- August Writing Activities - Back to School Themed Writing Prompts
- September Writing Activities - Fall Themed Writing Prompts
- October Writing Activities- Halloween Themed Writing Prompts
- November Writing Activities- Thanksgiving Themed Writing Prompts
- December Writing Activities- Christmas Themed Writing Prompts
- January Writing Activities- Winter Themed Writing Prompts
- February Writing Activities- Valentines Day, Presidents' Day & More Themed Writing Prompts
- March Writing Activities- Read Across America Day, Spring, Easter and More Themed Writing Prompts
- April Writing Activities- Spring, Easter, Mother's Day and More Themed Writing Prompts
- May Writing Activities- Summer, Father's Day and More Themed Writing Prompts
Are you interested in a bundle that DOES NOT INCLUDE holidays? Please check out the Year of Monthly Themed writing projects!
Who are these year long writing prompts for?
These year long writing prompts are differentiated for all students in:
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
Each page includes multiple versions appropriate for each grade level. This also is great for differentiation for groups within one classroom. These are perfect for ALL students - with pages that work for students in special education and also students in gifted and talented programs.
Year Long Writing Prompt Timelines:
There are 40 lessons included, 1 for each week of school. Each lesson can be taught throughout five days or condensed into as little as one day. Each lesson includes many versions, perfect for all K-3 students.
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.